- Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they apply to the way you use this site. By continuing to use this website, you acknowledge that you accept these terms and that you will not do anything that could cause harm to the website or to other users.
- These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time, and you are advised to check this page for changes. By using the website, you agree to accept any changes we make.
- Breach of any of these terms and conditions by you will end your permission to use this site.
Prudent Plus Ltd
- This website is operated by Prudent Plus Ltd of Booths Hall, Booths Park, Chelford Road Knutsford WA16 8GS, and it exists to provide information about other companies, in order to assist users in reaching decisions when choosing products and services.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the suitability of any product or service which you decide to purchase as a result of using this site.
In these terms and conditions, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to
Prudent Plus Ltd. ‘You’ and ‘your’ means any
person using, or intending to use, the this website.
Access to the Website
- You do not have to register with this website in order to use it, but parts of the website may only be accessible once you have registered.
- Whilst we will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that uninterrupted access to
this site remains available to users, we are not responsible for any loss arising from
your inability to access the website for any reason, except where legal liability exists.
Use of Our Information
- The information on this website is and remains the property of Prudent Plus Ltd and is for consumer use only.
- You may download and print (a single copy of) material from it but you may not pass on or reproduce any of its content, other than for your own personal use, without our express written consent.
- This website is intended for personal use by individuals, or by businesses seeking products for their own use.
- Commercial use, such as price-checking or processing of multiple applications by third parties, constitutes a breach of these terms and conditions.
- We may use software intended to detect this kind of abuse, which in addition to breaching our terms and conditions may also slow down or prevent access by legitimate users.
Use of Your Information
- We do not accept any liability for any material which you as a user send or post to this site in any form.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of any data you supply for use on this website, for obtaining any necessary consent, and for ensuring that it is not inappropriate or illegal.
- Any information submitted the website from your registered user name will be held to be your responsibility, and you are therefore strongly advised to protect your user name and password.
- You are also fully responsible for ensuring that any material you supply to this site does not contain computer viruses, malware or any other harmful material.
- You may not use this website to threaten, harm, abuse, harass, defame or libel any third party, or to invade their privacy. You are not permitted to use this site in a way that is
obscene, offensive, or discriminatory.
- With the exception of explicitly personal information, such as that provided for the purpose of obtaining an insurance quote, any material that a user of this website sends or posts to this site (such as comments or reviews) will be considered as non-confidential, and we shall therefore be entitled to use it for any purpose as we think fit.
- We will remove without notice any material posted on this site which we consider to be unsuitable, for the reasons given above or for any other reason.
- You may not use any information gained from use of this site to construct a mailing list, or to send unsolicited mail or advertising material to any person.
- We will co-operate fully with legal authorities or any lawful order requiring us to disclose the identity of any person posting material to this website.
Personal Information Supplied by You
- When you enter personal information on this website, for example in order to obtain a quote, it is your responsibility to ensure that it is complete and accurate, and that you disclose all relevant facts.
- It is your responsibility to gain the consent of any other person whose details form part of the information supplied by you, and to gain their consent.
- You should be aware that lenders and insurers use industry databases to prevent fraud by comparing information, and that information you provide may be shared in this way.
Information Supplied by You to Forums and Reviews
We strongly advise that you do not submit any material to any public areas of this site which would enable you to be identified or contacted by other users of the site. We cannot be held liable if you allow yourself to be identified by other site users.
External links – from this site
We may provide addresses or hyperlinks which link to other websites. These are provided solely for your convenience and information. Your access to such websites or your use of such links is at your own risk. Links to websites do not imply any affiliation with
Prudent Plus Ltd or endorsement of their products or services.
External links – to this site
- If you wish to publish a link to this
site you may do so on condition that you do not imply that we are endorsing or recommending the services or products of another party,
nor suggest that you are acting on behalf of Prudent
- The website from which you make the link must not itself breach these Terms and Conditions with regard to offensive or illegal material.
- You must accept complete responsibility for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of a link placed by you.
- Information on this site relates to
this site and subsidiaries; whilst we will take every reasonable step to ensure that the information on this website is regularly updated and
checked for accuracy, we cannot guarantee that the material will on every occasion be complete, accurate, suitable or up to date.
- Material contained on
this site is provided without any
warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- Copyright on all the material on this website, unless specifically indicated otherwise belongs to
Prudent Plus Ltd.
- The contents of this website can be downloaded for browsing purposes only, and you may print and keep one copy. The contents may not be reproduced or otherwise made available without our prior written consent.
- No part of this website may be copied, or transmitted to any other party without our prior written permission. All logos, trade names, and trademarks used by us on this website are the property of
Prudent Plus Ltd.
- The intellectual property rights of the companies whose products we feature remain the property of those companies.
- You retain ownership of the copyright on any
material you submit for use on this site, but by submitting the material you grant the owners of this site full and permanent permission and licence to use it without royalty.
Products and Services
- The products featured on this website do not constitute an offer to sell goods and services. We work with other companies to provide suitable offers for our customers, and in all cases your purchase contract is with the provider of the products and/or services.
- The information we provide on this site does not represent the full details of services or products offered; you should refer to the information provided by the supplying companies and other documents before making any decisions on any purchases you make or contractual agreements you enter into.
- Insurance products and services supplied by companies featured on this website will have their own terms and conditions, which should be read in conjunction with ours, and which will take priority over our terms and conditions in your contract with the service provider.
- All prices of products and services shown on this site may be subject to availability and may change without notice. We are not liable for any loss resulting from such changes.
Exclusion of Liability
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure that we provide accurate and timely information, we do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury (whether caused by negligence or otherwise) which cannot be
excluded by the laws of the United Kingdom.
Jurisdiction and Legal Liability
- This website, and the information it contains, are intended for use by residents of the United Kingdom, and may not be valid for other users.
- Non-UK residents should check carefully that any information they obtain from this site is applicable to them, before taking any action as a result. Such action will be at their own risk.